UX Designer (Web / User Experience / Usability) - Derby - -19185
- Position type
- Key skills
- UX / User Experience
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- Actual Rate
- to 40,000 (DOE) + Benefits
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- May 30th, 2017
UX Designer (Web / User Experience / Usability)
To 40,000 (DOE) + Benefits
We're looking for a driven UX Designer for an exciting permanent career opportunity in Derby. A chance to join a friendly and fast-moving software business delivering state-of-the-art web-based solutions into some big brands.
An opportunity to make a genuine difference to how users interact with products via User Centred Design methods. Start ASAP ideally in June/July 2017:
Skills / Experience / Responsibilities:
- Defining user processes and work flows.
- Wire-framing / prototyping.
- User research and testing.
- High fidelity UI design.
- Engaging with developers, clients and stakeholders.
- Proven understanding of web technologies, UX / User Experience and Usability.
- A passion for designing / building high-quality web solutions from concept through to implementation.
- Understanding of research methodologies / best practice
- Interacting closely with End Users, running usability test sessions and collating feedback.
- Advantageous / nice-to-have's include: C#.Net environments, SPAs, JS frameworks, dynamic style sheet languages (LESS or SASS), single page application frameworks and B2B SaaS products.
What's In It for You?
- A market-leading benefits package, including: 25 days' holiday, pension, flexible working, life insurance and enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
- The chance to work on varied and exciting new projects alongside existing solutions.
- Opportunity to learn new tools / techniques and encouragement to pursue your professional development / training.
- Being part of a supportive, collaborative team where your voice is heard.
- A working environment where you feel motivated to deliver your best work.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.