Web Developer (ASP.Net / C#) - Nottingham - -19498
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- Permanent (Full-Time)
- Actual Rate
- to 32,000 (DOE) + Benefits
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- February 26th, 2018
Web Developer (ASP.Net / C#)
Permanent (Full Time)
to 32,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Mid-Level Web Developer needed with strong ASP.Net and C# experience. A chance to join a dynamic Web / Software development business on leading client e-commerce projects. Start ASAP ideally in March / April 2018. Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include...
- 'Full-stack' web development primarily using the .NETframework.
- Full life-cycle development, including: design, development, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Design / development of e-commerce software solutions for a range of external clients.
- Developing new features and maintaining existing web solutions with the .NET framework.
- Professional but relaxed working environment with no formal dress code.
- Strong belief in learning / personal development. Learning new skills is actively encouraged.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE...
- ASP.Net / C# /VB
- WebForms / MVC
- Object Oriented Design / Programming (OOD/OOP)
- Web Services / WCF
- HTML andamp; CSS andamp; pre-processors (.less)
- Responsive / DI Frameworks (Ninject, Bootstrap etc)
- SOLID design principles
- SQL Server databases
- Advantageous skills (non-essentials): JS frameworks (Knockout, Angular.js), Git Source Control, Windows Services, WinForms, Solr / Lucene
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers / PMO / Planners
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- IT Support / Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- Web / Digital / e-Commerce
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.