- - 19543-1
- Position type
- Key skills
- South East
- Salary (from)
- Actual Rate
- Up to 50,000 (DOE) + Benefits
- Contact name
- Vlad Kim
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- April 16th, 2018
Web Developer (C#.NET / ASP.NET/ Java)
To 50,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Web Developer needed for a permanent opportunity based in Luton. A superb opportunity to join vibrant and friendly software development team within a worldwide known leading IT solutions provider.
Key skills and experience?
- Work experience developing databases, ETL processes and reports using the Microsoft SQL Server BI stack, i.e. Database Engine, Integration Services and Reporting Services
- Experience of taking the lead role in all aspects of the application development life-cycle
- Preferable knowledge of Git, TFS or similar
- Preferable knowledge of Vagrant or Docker
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + option to buy up to 2 weeks more
- Private healthcare
- Pension match scheme up to 5%
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lifestyle rewards
- Eye care vouchers
- Home emergency cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental cover
- Group Life Assurance
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have. We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.