Ambitious and want to be rewarded for it?
Here’s your chance to join a team of committed professionals working in one of the fastest growing global markets...
Syntax is one of the UK’s leading specialist IT/Technology and Engineering recruitment businesses.
In the current climate of chronic technical skills shortage, we have seen a huge increase in demand from our clients across the UK and Europe (EMEA) to help them identify the best talent.
Clients turn to Syntax not only because of our 30 years’ experience and market knowledge, but also because of our company ethos of professionalism, honesty and integrity, which is essential in helping them find the next generation of technical superstars.
To keep up with this demand we have ambitious growth plans. We're keen to talk to people who share our ethos and beliefs, and who are looking for a professional and rewarding career. We are always on the look out for...
- Account Support / Resourcer - NEW VACANCY! - we currently have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Account Support / Resourcer.
- New Business Recruitment Consultants - NEW VACANCIES! - we currently have new opportunities for available for Recruiters with a track-record in ‘New Business’ development and B2B sales.
- Trainee/Jnr Recruitment Consultants – whether you have no previous recruitment industry experience, or up to 12 months in any sector, we’re looking for people with a passion for sales, outstanding customer service and achieving results.
- Recruitment Consultants - 1–3 years+ experience with a proven track record of permanent or contract billings.
- Senior Recruitment Consultants - 3 years+ and a proven track record of permanent or contract billings.
We’re looking for people who have energy, passion and the drive to grow their career beyond the norm, with ambitions to earn an OTE of £100k+ per annum.
So, what's it like working with us? Here’s what some of our people have to say...
- Excellent commission / incentives
- Over achievement is rewarded
- Achievable targets
- Sociable / fun working environment
- Investment in people and the business
- Career development / professional training
- Industry-leading IT systems and tools
- Sponsorship of high-profile events, including charitable causes
- Treated as individuals and grown-ups
- Low staff turnover
- Ambitious plans
Previous experience of working in a recruitment/sales environment would be an advantage, but isn't essential. However, you will need to demonstrate a track-record of working under pressure and delivering quality work within tight timescales.
Ideally, you will be educated to degree level, but we're more interested in your personal qualities than paper qualifications. Above all, you must have excellent communication skills, a confident telephone manner and a commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
Apply below if you think this could be you!