New Business Recruiters
We now have brand new opportunities available for an IT & Engineering Recruitment Consultants who can offer a strong track-record in 'New Business' sales and client business development, to join our growing and friendly team in Derby...
Skills & Experience
- New Business Sales – proven experience in a ‘New Business’ sales role (ideally B2B / technical sales), including dealing directly with clients by phone, email and face-to-face meetings.
- Cold-Calling – telephone-based sales experience, including ‘outbound’ sales calls and attending F2F client meetings.
- Recruitment Experience – previous recruitment industry experience is advantageous but is not essential.
- Computer Literacy – proficient user of MS Office, Web / Internet, Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Qualifications – Graduate / Degree preferred, but we are equally interested in your experience and personal qualities.
- Driving License – full UK Driving License preferred, as the role will involve travelling to client sites.
- Job Purpose – your primary goal will be generating new business and gaining new clients. Selling Syntax's end-to-end IT & Engineering recruitment solutions based on the individual requirements of the customer.
- Business Development – cold-calling / making outbound sales calls to prospective clients to win new business and develop relationships with new customers.
- Client Meetings – booking / attending meetings with potential clients and candidates.
- Relationship Building – developing strong relationships with new clients in your specialist markets.
- Lead Generation – generating sales leads, identifying target clients / prospects and defining a sales territory.
- Targets – building and closing a ‘new business’ sales pipeline to deliver against agreed sales targets.
- KPIs – achieving agreed sales targets (revenue, sales calls, client meetings), and reporting key metrics to management.
- Negotiation – negotiating T&Cs with clients to ensure 'win-win' for both parties and to promote long-term, sustainable business at healthy % margins.
- End-to-End Recruitment – managing the full recruitment cycle, including: scoping customer job orders, sourcing, database search, job advertising, CV submission, managing interviews/offers, contracts, on-boarding, contract extensions and handling post-placement queries from clients/candidates.
- Talent Pooling – building ‘hotlists’ of highly-skilled / in-demand candidates who we can place with clients repeatedly.
- Recruitment Administration – recording daily sales activity using our state-of-the-art Bullhorn recruitment system (client conversations, CV submissions, interviews, offers, contract generation, etc.).
- Customer Experience – ensuring clients experience the highest possible standards of customer service and satisfaction.
At Syntax we look for people who embody the following personal qualities, values and characteristics: Determination, Excellent Communication, Customer Focused, Professional, Honest, Positive Energy, Proactive, Accountable, Persuasive and Ambitious!
Why Join Us?
- Rewards & Incentives – market-leading salary + uncapped commission + pension + laptop + mobile + achievable targets, reflecting your experience, level of responsibility & individual contribution.
- Training & Development – we invest heavily in our people. We offer a comprehensive training & career development programme including new starter inductions, 1-2-1 mentoring, tailored coaching and external training for professional qualifications (REC/APSCo).
- Office Environment – an informal, friendly and positive working environment. We treat people as grown-ups and trust them to deliver what's expected of them.
- Convenience – we have free on-site parking our office is easily accessible, located just outside Derby City Centre. Easily commutable by car or public transport.
- Our People – we have an amazing, diverse team of people at Syntax with a real mix of personalities, genders, ages and ethnic backgrounds. We welcome people from all walks of life and we recruit on merit – great attitude, values, experience & career potential.
- Our Values – we are a team of committed professionals with strong shared values and a great team ethos. We work hard to ensure that we genuinely live up to our core values of: service, empathy, energy, ownership, going the extra mile & fun!
We're keen to talk to people who share our values and ethos. People who are driven, ambitious and looking for a professional, rewarding career. If this sounds like you we'd love to hear from you...
For further information about opportunities at Syntax please contact Emma Smith on
01332 293605 and email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org