To develop outstanding candidate and client relationships in order to win new business and maximise business opportunities. To deliver against agreed sales targets and KPIs.
- Relationships - identifying and developing strong relationships with new/existing clients in your specialist market.
- Requirements Scoping - fully qualifying customer Job Orders to ensure they are properly defined and deliverable within agreed timescales.
- Database Search - performing full database searches for all live customer requirements using the Bullhorn recruitment system. Ensuring that all candidate/client conversations are fully documented.
- Job Advertising - managing job board activity and ensuring your portfolio of 'live' roles achieves full online presence (Jobserve, Jobsite, Monster, etc).
- Talent Pooling - building relationships with candidates and proactively promoting candidate interests with key customers.
- Negotiation - negotiating T&Cs with clients and candidates to ensure 'win-win-win' for all parties and to promote long-term, sustainable business.
- Administration - finalising contract documentation and ensuring accurate information for payment, billing and invoicing purposes.
- Leadership - allocating work and supporting direct reports and other team members.
- Flexibility - working outside of core hours where required to meet targets and business objectives.
- Reporting - providing regular financial reports and forecasts to the Management Team (weekly/monthly/quarterly).
- Meetings - attend client/candidate meetings and social events.
- Positive energy
- Communication & Empathy
- Desire to Learn
Further information about opportunities at Syntax please contact Emma Smith on
01332 293605 or by email email@example.com
If you’re interested in applying for a career with Syntax please complete the form below.