Resourcer / Account Support
We have a brand new opportunity available for a Resourcer / Account Support to join our friendly team of recruiters based in Derby.
Your primary responsibility would be providing day-to-day support to the Key Account Manager (KAM), in the delivery of IT Contract & Permanent recruitment services to our key customers in the Public Sector (including Education and NHS clients).
You would be providing a complete, end-to-end recruitment service to candidates and clients, plus ad-hoc support to ensure the smooth running of the recruitment process.
Skills & Experience
- Recruitment Industry – previous recruitment sector experience, ideally Account Delivery / Resourcing role.
- Customer-Facing – prior experience of dealing with clients by telephone, email and face-to-face, including handling customer queries and resolving issues.
- Sales Environments – exposure to fast-moving, competitive and target-driven working environments.
- IT Industry – experience of working in the IT, Technology or Software industries is preferred.
- Education / Qualifications – ideally educated to Graduate / Degree level.
- Computer Literate – proficient user of MS Office, Web, Chrome and Social Media (LinkedIn, FB, Twitter).
- Personal Qualities – strong communicator, customer-focused, eye for detail, positive attitude, organised, honest, determined, proactive, results-driven, diplomatic, persuasive and a great relationship builder.
- Recruitment Coordination – guiding candidates / clients through the full recruitment life-cycle, from new role to post-placement support. Coordinating the entire recruitment process from first contact through to placement and handover (including: talent sourcing, job adverts, pre-screen interviews, CV short-listing, candidate selection, CV submission, interviews, negotiation, offers, start logistics and on-boarding).
- Point of Contact – acting as point of contact for client hiring managers and candidates in partnership with KAM. Deputising for the KAM in their absence (meetings, holidays, sickness, etc.).
- Query Handing – dealing with ad-hoc enquiries from active contractors (timesheets, invoices, extensions, contracts, expenses, etc.) and client managers (Job Orders, CV submission, Interviews, Offers, Contracts).
- Managing Expectations – keeping KAM informed of new developments and flagging-up potential problems, risks or issues at the earliest opportunity. Giving feedback in a timely, caring and empathic manner.
- Talent Pooling – building Talent Communities / Hotlists of commonly recruited candidate skill-sets that are likely to be of future interest to clients. Speccing-out candidates to Hiring Managers using repeat skill-sets.
- Relationship Building – forging outstanding working relationships with candidates, clients and colleagues.
Account Development – working closely with KAM to maximise the commercial potential of the client.
- Administration – logging all recruitment activity and ensuring candidate records and recruitment systems are kept up-to-date using the Bullhorn CRM software (CV Submissions, Interviews etc.).
- Process – ensuring standard processes are followed / documented at every stage of the recruitment process.
- SLAs / KPIs – working to individual / team targets and activity metrics as agreed with KAM (Calls, CV Submissions, Interviews, £ Revenues, etc.).
- Reporting – attending team meetings, reporting progress and providing status updates to Management.
- Customer Experience – above all, ensuring that both candidates / clients experience the highest possible standards of customer service and levels of customer satisfaction.
At Syntax we look for people who embody the following personal qualities, values and characteristics: Determination, Excellent Communication, Customer Focused, Professional, Honest, Positive Energy, Proactive, Accountable, Persuasive and Ambitious!
Why Join Syntax?
- Rewards & Incentives – market-leading salary + uncapped commission + pension + laptop + mobile + achievable targets, reflecting your experience, level of responsibility & individual contribution.
- Training & Development – we invest heavily in our people. We offer a comprehensive training & career development programme including new starter inductions, 1-2-1 mentoring, tailored coaching and external training for professional qualifications (REC/APSCo).
- Office Environment – an informal, friendly and positive working environment. We treat people as grown-ups and trust them to deliver what's expected of them.
- Convenience – we have free on-site parking our office is easily accessible, located just outside Derby City Centre. Easily commutable by car or public transport.
- Our People – we have an amazing, diverse team of people at Syntax with a real mix of personalities, genders, ages and ethnic backgrounds. We welcome people from all walks of life and we recruit on merit – great attitude, values, experience & career potential.
- Our Values – we are a team of committed professionals with strong shared values and a great team ethos. We work hard to ensure that we genuinely live up to our core values of: service, empathy, energy, ownership, going the extra mile & fun!
We're keen to talk to people who share our values and ethos. People who are driven, ambitious and looking for a professional, rewarding career. If this sounds like you we'd love to hear from you...
For further information about opportunities at Syntax please contact Emma Smith on
01332 293605 and email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org