To build outstanding candidate and client relationships in order to win new business and maximise existing business opportunities. Delivering against agreed sales/performance targets and KPIs. To inspire others and 'lead by example'.
- Service - consistently exceed expectations in your dealings with candidates, clients and colleagues.
- Leadership - lead by example and promote the culture and values of Syntax.
- Ideas - providing the Management Team with practical ideas and innovative solutions that will improve client and candidate experience.
- Learning - demonstrating an ongoing commitment to developing your own skills and the desire to learn and improve.
- Relationships - developing strong relationships with new/existing clients to maximise business opportunities and growth.
- Leadership - allocating work and supporting direct reports. Mentoring others and leading the team in the Manager's absence.
- Database Search - performing full database searches for all live customer requirements using the Bullhorn recruitment system. Ensuring that all candidate/client conversations are fully documented.
- Job Advertising - managing job board activity and ensuring your portfolio of 'live' roles achieves full online presence (Jobserve, Jobsite, Monster, etc).
- Talent Pooling - building relationships with candidates and proactively promoting candidate interests with key customers.
- Negotiation - negotiating T&Cs with clients and candidates to ensure 'win-win-win' for all parties and to promote long-term, sustainable business.
- Administration - finalising contract documentation and ensuring accurate information for payment, billing and invoicing purposes.
- Flexibility - working outside of core hours where required to meet targets and business objectives.
- Reporting - providing regular financial reports and forecasts to the Management Team (weekly/monthly/quarterly).
- Meetings - attend client/candidate meetings and social events.
- Positive Energy
- Communication & Empathy
- Desire to Learn
Further information about opportunities at Syntax please contact Emma Smith on
01332 293605 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in applying for a career with Syntax please complete the form below.