We are looking for Trainee/Junior Recruitment Consultants whose primary responsibility will be to ensure our Recruitment Consultants have an ongoing supply of high quality candidates that they can place with existing and new clients. Your support will be essential in helping our Senior Consultants grow their sales revenues and to Syntax’s long-term success.
This role is the first step in becoming a fully-fledged Recruitment Consultant. You will benefit from extensive coaching / mentoring through our in-house Training & Development Programme. Over time, you will be working towards building your own desk and managing the full recruitment life-cycle for your own clients.
Please see the Recruitment Consultant Job Description for further details.
- Resourcing - identifying / sourcing candidates for 'live' customer job requirements.
- Talent Pooling - building strong relationships with candidates and proactively building our candidate database pool within our specialist markets.
- Screening - conducting pre-screen interviews with candidates over the phone and face-to-face.
- Advertising - writing attention-grabbing Job Adverts, posting them online and managing candidates responses.
- Social Media - using social media to engage with candidates and build relationships (LinkedIn, Twitter, FB).
- Lead Generation - generating sales leads for our Recruitment Consultants to help them win new business.
- Administration - ensuring our internal database is kept up-to-date and provides useful information for delivering future requirements.
- On-boarding - ensuring that contractors placed with our clients receive outstanding support throughout the full recruitment cycle.
- Any previous experience of working in a recruitment, sales or customer service environments is preferred.
- Experience of working under pressure or delivering work under tight timescales.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree-level, but this is not essential. We're more interested in you as an individual than just your qualifications on paper.
- Excellent communication skills (face-to-face, telephone & written), are absolutely essential.
Some of the key characteristics we look for in people:
- Hard Working
Further information about opportunities at Syntax please contact Emma Smith on
01332 293605 or by email email@example.com
If you’re interested in applying for a career with Syntax please complete the form below.