IT Recruitment Open Evening - Weds 15th May
Following the success of our previous candidate open days, we are holding another on
Wednesday 15th May from 4pm - 8pm.
This will be at our head office in Derby city centre
1 College Place, DE1 3DY - right next to the Cathedral.
We will be open from 4pm - 8pm and are looking to meet with IT and Business permanent or contract professionals who are either:
- Actively seeking new employment
- Possibly seeking a move for the right opportunity
- Looking for advice on the demand and opportunities of your specific skills, job hunting advice, CV advice or interview advice
- Any contractors who would like to discuss current or future opportunities through Syntax
We have a very high volume of permanent and contract requirements within the following areas and would love you to come along to discuss them in more detail with one of our experienced consultants:
- Java Developers
- Software Testers
- UI Designers
- .Net Developers - C#, ASP.net, VB.net
- Mobile Developers - iOS, Android, Windows
- Business Intelligence - SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
- Desktop, Server and Application Virtualisation Consultants - VMware, Citrix, Microsoft
- Infrastructure and Support Engineers
- Senior Appointments - PM's, BA's, Director
We work with some of the UK's leading companies, and have live opportunities for the above skills within the Midlands and UK wide.
We secured new permanent and contract opportunities for 47% of the candidates who attended our last open day, and are still proactively working on behalf of the others - its definitely worth coming along!
Please register your attendance at email@example.com, and let us know what kind of time you will be coming along so we can make sure the right consultant is available for you to speak to.