IT candidate open evening - .NET technologies
Following the success of our previous candidate open days, we are holding another on
Wednesday 10th July from 5pm – 7.30pm.
This will be at our head office in Derby city centre
1 College Place, DE1 3DY - right next to the Cathedral.
We will be open from 5pm – 7.30pm and are looking to meet with IT Professionals who have specific experience with .NET technologies. We are looking to talk to permanent or contract professionals who are either:
- Actively seeking new employment
- Possibly seeking a move for the right opportunity
- Looking for advice on the demand and opportunities of your specific skills, job hunting advice, CV advice or interview advice
- Any contractors who would like to discuss current or future opportunities through Syntax
We have a very high volume of permanent and contract requirements within the .NET market and would love you to come along to discuss them in more detail with one of our experienced .NET consultants.
If you have experience with any of the following skills then we would love to meet you.....
.Net, ASP.Net, C#.Net, MVC, SQL
Whether you are a Developer, Development Manager, DBA, Project Manager, or Architect, then we would be keen to meet you.
We work with some of the UK's leading companies, and have live opportunities for the above skills within the Midlands and UK wide.
Some comments from our last candidate open evening.....
- “Very professional, emailed me back as promised the following day with CV writing guide”
- “Very helpful to someone who's not been through the job market for nearly 10 years”
- “Impressively more involved with candidates than most”
- “Trustworthy Advice and recommendations”
- “Professional and knowledgeable staff”
Come along and see how we can help you!
Please register your attendance at email@example.com, and let us know what kind of time you will be coming along so we can make sure the right consultant is available for you to speak to.