Syntax Candidate Open Day - Thursday 29th August 4pm
Syntax Open Evening - Come and meet us!
Following the success of our previous candidate open days, we are holding another on
Thursday 29th August from 4pm – 7.30pm.
This will be at our head office in Derby city centre
1 College Place, DE1 3DY - right next to the Cathedral.
We will be open from 4pm – 7.30pm and are looking to meet with IT Professionals with an Infrastructure and IT Support background as well as candidates from a Software Development & Architecture background. We are looking to talk to permanent or contract professionals who are either:
- Actively seeking new employment
- Possibly seeking a move for the right opportunity
- Looking for advice on the demand and opportunities of your specific skills, job hunting advice, CV advice or interview advice
- Any contractors who would like to discuss current or future opportunities through Syntax
We have a very high volume of permanent and contract requirements within the Infrastructure and IT Support, and Software Development markets, and would love you to come along to discuss them in more detail with one of our experienced Recruitment Consultants.
We work with some of the UK's leading companies, and have live opportunities for the above skills within the Midlands and UK wide.
Some comments from our last candidate open evening.....
- “Very professional, emailed me back as promised the following day with CV writing guide”
- “Very helpful to someone who's not been through the job market for nearly 10 years”
- “Impressively more involved with candidates than most”
- “Trustworthy Advice and recommendations”
- “Professional and knowledgeable staff”
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.