NHS Hiring Managers - are you struggling to find the right permanent ICT employee?
All Syntax NHS customers can benefit from free temporary-to-permanent placements.
Is the NHS Jobs website not attracting the right talent? Our solution allows you to try out candidates on a temporary basis before offering them a permanent role.
This model has worked extremely well for our current NHS clients and we are pleased to be able to extend it to new NHS customers also.
How does it work......?
- Issue the live job requirement with Syntax (call us on 01332 287720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Have a consultation with us about the role, technologies, budgets, market conditions, trends and skill demands
- Budget review; select the banding and pay-point you require
- We will Source, Pre-Screen & Technical test potential candidates that match your requirement
- We shortlist and send you our best candidates within 24 hours
- You review the CV’s and feedback to us
- Arrange interviews
If you’re happy and want offer the candidate employment, you would take them on an initial 6 month contract. If you wanted to permanently employ the candidate after the 6 month contract we don’t charge any finder’s fee, they are totally free!
Syntax is committed to delivering best value to our NHS clients whilst providing the most comprehensive candidate screening process as standard.
Syntax are a leading supplier of temporary ICT professionals through the Government’s CCS national framework agreement for the supply of non- medical, non-clinical (NMNC) temporary and fixed term staff to NHS and public bodies in England and Wales.
- Speed; due to our investment in technology, our systems allows us to react very quickly and deliver quality people, our SLA is to send you CV’s within an hour of the role being issued
- Cost effective; totally transparent pricing giving you control and visibility of contractor rate/agency margin/charge rate in line with the CCS framework
- Effective; CV submission : Placement ratio is 2:1.
- Process; every candidate we submit has been telephone pre-screened against each requirement, technical tested and we require written permission from each candidate before submitting their CV
To register a live requirement, or to talk to us in more detail, please call us on 01332 287720 or email email@example.com