Are you interested in a career in recruitment, with the best agency to work for?
Would you like to be a part of Syntax’s growth plans in our IT and Engineering recruitment divisions?
Over the next 18 months we have ambitious growth plans and we’re keen to talk to anyone who is interested in being a part of it.
Whether you’re an experienced recruitment professional in any sector, or if you just want to understand whether the recruitment industry could be right for you, we want to hear from you. Our people are passionate about the markets they work in and are subject matter experts, so if you have experience or a genuine interest in our markets then get in touch.
Here’s what our people say about working at Syntax:
- Great commission, rewards and incentives
- Over achievement rewarded
- No limitations
- Investment in the staff and the business
- Achievable targets
- Professional career development
- Ongoing training
- Mobile systems use from anywhere anytime
- Sponsor and attend high profile events
- Sponsor charitable causes
- Low staff turnover
- Social, fun, sports
- Supported and backed up, and treated as individuals
We’re actively looking for the following to work within our markets:
- Trainee/Junior Recruitment Consultants – whether you have no recruitment experience, or upto 12 months experience from any sector, we’re looking for people with passion and energy for sales, outstanding customer service and achieving results.
- Recruitment Consultants - 1 – 3 years’ experience in any sector with proven track record of permanent or contract billings.
- Senior Consultants - 3 years + and proven track record of £120k+ perm margin per annum or £150k+ contract margin per annum.
Further information on these opportunities, salaries, commission, benefits, job descriptions, please contact us on 01332 293605 and ask to speak to Jeremy Gibson, or please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our careers page to apply with a copy of your CV.