ICT into NHS
ICT Staffing Solutions for the NHS
Syntax is a leading supplier of ICT professionals through the Government’s CCS national framework agreement for the supply of non-medical, non-clinical (NMNC) temporary and fixed-term staff into NHS and public bodies in England & Wales.
Syntax was first awarded a place on the NHS PASA framework in 2006. Since then, we have built a reputation for providing outstanding temporary ICT professionals to NHS organisations UK-wide.
Framework Agreement Reference: CM/AAC/09/5124
OJEU Reference: 2009/S 114-165103
DUNS Number: 397783572
We are fully committed to delivering best value to our NHS clients and offer the most comprehensive candidate-screening processes as standard:
- Trust - approved and trusted NHS Crown Commercial Service (CSS) supplier.
- Track Record - we have supplied 1000+ temporary ICT staff to NHS organisations since 2006.
- Transparency - totally transparent pricing giving you control and visibility of contractor rates and agency charge rates.
- Cost Control - pricing aligned with NHS salary bandings and spine points. We work with you to reduce overall costs and improve service levels.
- Talent Pool - extensive in-house database of pre-screened NHS ICT contract professionals.
- Completion - 98% of our contractors follow their assignments through to completion.
- Quality - 97% of our contractor assignments are extended.
- Syntax Associates - trusted IT contractors who have successfully completed NHS projects for us in the past.
- Legislation - we provide guidance on current recruitment legislation trends.
- Value - an experienced and trusted specialist supplier offering best value and unrivalled candidate screening.
We are experts in supplying experienced NHS IT professionals including:
- Project/Programme Managers
- Business Analysts (BAs)
- Business Intelligence Analysts
- Data Reporting Analysts
- Test Consultants / Test Managers
- Information Managers
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- IT Support Engineers (1st/2nd/3rd Line)
- Infrastructure / Network Consultants
- Professional references direct from line management.
- Occupational Health checks.
- Fully compliant in line with requirement.
- Fully compliant in line with required security checks.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements with you.
Please feel free to Contact Us for further details.