IT & Technology
Technology Resource Solutions
Syntax has a proven track record of sourcing top talent for leading IT Consultancies and Software Houses who deliver tech solutions for their end clients. With offices in Derby and London, we offer 30 years’ experience of helping such organisations deliver business critical IT programmes.
We have supplied over 7000+ IT, Web & Digital professionals on a contract/interim and permanent basis. Our clients span multiple market sectors including: Telecoms, Retail, Banking, Food & Drink, Manufacturing and Engineering.
Key skill-sets we typically supply include:
- IT Managers / Head of IT
- Project/Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PSO Analysts
- Business Analysts (BAs)
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
What Makes Syntax Different?
- Cost Control - we act as an extension of your recruitment function, or compliment your existing team. We take as much (or as little) of your recruitment process from you as you feel comfortable with, leaving you to focus on your day-to-day business.
- Culture Fit - we work hard to understand your business (and your end client's), helping us to attract the best talent on the market and the best possible cultural fit.
- Time Saving – our comprehensive approach saves you time when interviewing candidates ensuring they are fully briefed on your business and the project context from the outset.
- Advice & Guidance – we support you across the full resource management cycle including: requirements scoping, writing job specifications, candidate sourcing, pre-screen interviews, offer management and providing market intelligence (rates/salaries, skills availability).
- Client Facing – we understand the importance of candidates having customer-facing experience and exposure to challenging, complex and time-critical projects.
- Personal Touch – we aim to meet all candidates face-to-face to help instil full commitment to your business.
- Ambassadors – our candidates act as on-site 'ambassadors' of your brand, representing your business as you wish to your customers.
- e-Timesheets – our online timesheet portal (inTime) makes it easy to manage multiple contractors across multiple sites and projects.
- On-Boarding – once on assignment, we have a dedicated Candidate Support Team who are on-hand to help and guide candidates, ensuing maximum possible commitment to your business and your client's projects.
- Trust – our closest clients trust us to act as their de-facto Recruitment Manager/Account Manager when their internal staff are absent through annual leave or sickness.
- Continuity – 98% of our contractors typically complete their initial contracts and 97% accept extensions. This ensures that your clients and their projects experience continuity and that risks are minimised.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements with you further.
Please don't hesitate to Contact Us for further details.