With offices in Derby and London, Syntax IT Recruitment specialise in providing exceptional IT and Business professionals on a contract, permanent and interim basis to clients both in the UK and globally. Our aim is to help our customers become more successful by providing them with the best talent available on the market.
Established in 1987, Syntax offers a proven track record spanning 25+ years. We have built a long-standing reputation for quality, consistency, reliability and speed of delivery. Syntax is a boutique consultancy with the capacity to deliver a complete range of technology resource solutions, individually tailored to meet your specific requirements, from individual technical specialists to full project teams.
Our goal is to earn a reputation as the 'benchmark supplier' with our clients, and to forge genuine, long-standing partnerships based on trust.
Work as 'Subject Matter Experts' specialising in specific market areas. By focusing on niche skill-sets and building in-depth market knowledge, they are able to source the best possible candidates to meet your requirements. Our recruiters are trained and qualified professionals, fully committed to providing a quality-driven service to our customers, whether they be companies or individual candidates.
Are diverse, ranging from global corporates to new start-ups. Our clients cut across a variety of industry sectors, but predominantly IT Service & Consultancies, Software Consultancies, Mobile Telecoms, Financial Services, Retail, Education and NHS.
Are highly skilled, qualified and motivated IT and Business professionals. We have the expertise to deliver quality and speed, whilst at the same time maintaining an ethical approach towards both candidates and clients. We aim to deliver a service that benefits the interests of all parties and which fosters genuine long-term partnerships.
- Software Development & Architecture
- Infrastructure, Networking and Support
- Project and Programme Management
- Business Analysis, Change and Transformation
- Digital Media & Creative
Why Syntax IT Recruitment.....?
- Syntax IT Recruitment had 100% client retention in 2012.
- Over the last 6 months Syntax have placed 1 in every 3.5 permanent roles, and 1 in every 1.9 contract roles. The industry average is 1 in every 6 permanent roles and 1 in every 4 contract roles.
- 98% of our permanent placements successfully passed their probation period.
- 95% of our contractors completed their initial contract length.
- 97% of our contractors accepted their contract extension.