Website Daniel Leahy
Nottingham (Remote / WFH)
£60,000 – £65,000 DOE + Benefits
Android Developer needed for a superb permanent career opportunity for a leading global brand based in Nottingham.
You would have the option to work remotely from home (WFH), with 1 day per month in the office for key team meetings.
A chance to join an established + well-known business who offer a market-beating benefits package. Start ideally June/July 2022.
Android Developer key experience + tasks would include:
- In-depth Android app development expertise.
- Mobile App development in Kotlin, debugging + Unit/UI/Integration testing.
- Releasing new versions of apps once every 2 weeks using an automated pipeline process.
- Integrating REST APIs using tools like Postman + delivering apps via the Google Play Store.
- Working as part of a cross-functional delivery team including Developers, Product Owners, Designers + QA Testers.
- Mentoring / coaching less experienced developers + working with Agile/Scrum dev methods.
- Benefits: 25 days' holiday (plus BHs) + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Much More!