Website Daniel Leahy
BI Solution Architect
6 Month Contract
£500-600/day (Outside IR35)
BI Solution Architect needed for a 6 Month Contract for a client based in Kent. Outside IR35. Start ASAP ideally October 2021.
A chance to help a business design, build + integrate a new Business Intelligence (BI) solution from the ground up.
You will be able to work remotely from home for 3-4 days/week, with 1-2 day/week based from the office in Sevenoaks (Kent).
Key skills, experience + tasks will include:
- Driving / leading the integration of a new BI platform architecture.
- Deep Business Intelligence (BI) architecture, design, build + integration experience on ideally across multiple key BI products.
- Identifying a best fit BI product for Minimum Viable Product (MVP) + documenting target/future state architecture.
- Researching emerging technologies in order to advise on best BI products to improve the existing architectures for customers.
- Defining MVP functionality + reports suite required for MVP.
- Design / build of a working solution offering integrated BI reporting functionality.
- Performing regular reviews of the BI system architecture + working closely with Project Managers to facilitate progress + delivery.
- Experience of Business Intelligence (BI), Data Analytics software, data source validation, data sources, large complex data-sets + IT architecture frameworks.