Website Jessica Simoes
Business Analyst needed for a superb permanent career opportunity based in Hereford. A chance to join an established + growing software solutions business. Start ideally in May/ June 2022. Offering Hybrid/ remote working (WFH) for 2 days a week.
Key skills, experience + tasks will include:
- Proven BA experience gained within software development environments (Agile / Waterfall).
- Managing requirements for complex software development projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Scoping out + documenting business requirements using interviews, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios + task/workflow analysis techniques.
- Bridging the gap between the business + IT technical delivery teams.
- Facilitating user workshops + technical discussions to define clear requirements.
- Owning business / technical change from concept phase to delivery and handover to BAU teams.
- Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels, including 3rd party suppliers.
- Advantageous Skills: ISEB/BCS qualified, Financial Services, Azure, .NET, API, SQL Server, SSRS
- Excellent Benefits: 25 Days Holiday (plus BHs) + Pension, Life Assurance, Healthcare, Subsidised Restaurant, On Site Gym, Free Parking, Structured Training + Career Development.