Website Daniel Leahy
Cisco Network Engineer
£40,000 + Benefits
IT Network Engineer needed with strong Cisco support expertise. A chance to join an established, well-known brand with experience spanning 30+ years.
Based out of an office in Nottinghamshire with scope for hybrid / remote working. Start asap ideally in Feb/March 2023.
Key skills, experience + tasks will include:
- Providing hands-on 3rd line technical support, trouble-shooting, resolution + managing escalated issues / major incidents.
- Strong CISCO network experience including: switches, routers, VLANs, wireless + Firewalls.
- Windows Server environments including: Active Directory (AD), Group Policies, DNS/DHCP, VMware Virtualisation, vSphere, ESXi, vCenter, Data Centres.
- Supporting, administering + maintaining the Server and Network Infrastructure across the WAN.
- Taking part in the out-of-hours on-call support rota.
- Advantageous skills include: Palo Alto networks, PowerShell, Python, VCP, VCTA.
- Benefits Package: bonus + pension + life assurance + flexible rewards + employee assistance portal + career progression prospects.