Website Ash Alam
DevOps-SC 20743 -1
DevOps Engineer – SC Cleared
Croydon– Hybrid – Remote
6 Month Contract
480-500 per day -negotiable (Outside IR35)
DevOps Engineer needed with active SC Security Clearance + AWS Cloud expertise. 6 Month Rolling Contract. Outside IR35.
The customer site is based in Croydon but option to work remotely from home (WFH) on a hybrid basis 2 days onsite and rest from home. Start asap in October 2022.
A chance to work with a leading global digital transformation business delivering large-scale, long-term IT projects for the Government sector.
Key skills, experience + tasks will include:
- DevOps Engineer needed with strong Kubernetes, Docker + Jenkins skills to join the AWS (Amazon Web Services) migration team.
- Key Skills: Docker Containerisation, CI/CD pipelines, Terraform / Groovy Scripting + AWS Services.
- Building / maintaining deployment tools, monitoring, troubleshooting + resolving issues in the dev, test + production environments.
- Ensuring robust deployment / release processes so applications are packaged and deployed effectively.
- Engaging with key stakeholders including software developers, testers, product owners + Central DevOps.
- Applying Agile principles to automate + streamline applications deployments.
- AWS Certification advantageous but not essential.
- SC Clearance is essential for this role.
- Please email through a copy of your CV for consideration stating your work availability, £ salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job description a member of the Syntax team will contact you to talk you through the full details and to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of enquiries we regret it is not always possible to do this.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT, Digital and Tech recruitment specialist.
- We offer 30+ years’ experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
- We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
- At Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike.
- We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.