Website Daniel Leahy
to £55,000 (DOE)
DevOps Engineer needed for a superb permanent career opportunity based near Derby. Strong Azure Cloud experience is preferred, but AWS and Google Cloud (GCP) skills also considered.
A chance to join an established + growing business with a collaborative and positive working environment who are in the process of transforming a range of digital services.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic there will be scope to work remotely from home until restrictions are lifted.
Interviews will be conducted remotely by phone or video-call. Start ASAP ideally during Summer 2021.
Key experience + duties will include:
- Supporting the development, deployment, testing + release of a range of digital services using best practice DevOps methods, tools + approaches.
- Engaging closely with Development + Test teams to develop Azure cloud infrastructure and support Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Developing microservices architecture within an Agile environment + managing Azure infrastructure via an Infrastructure as Code (IaC) approach.
- Building + maintaining container-based solutions with Kubernetes, Docker + Istio.
- Using automation tools for deployment, test, security and performance (-eg- Azure DevOps, Tsung, TeamCity, Selenium, Octopus Deploy).
- Creating test + production environments to ensure integration + performance tests are run effectively and securely.
- Using a range of specialist tools including: Azure, Powershell, ARM + Palumi.
- Experience of Azure Cloud is preferred, but will also consider Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud (GCP).
- The Person: approachable, positive, collaborative, organised, influencer, problem-solving, prioritisation + hard-working.
- Benefits: 26 days holidays + pension + bonus + flexible working + gym + subsidised restaurant + free parking + training/development + More!