Website Daniel Leahy
to £39,000 (DOE)
A chance to join an established + growing business with a collaborative and positive working environment who are in the process of transforming a range of digital services.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic there will be scope to work remotely from home until restrictions are lifted.
Interviews will be conducted remotely by phone or video-call. Start ASAP ideally during Summer 2021:
- Working in small project teams involved at every phase of the development cycle: requirements capture, design, development, testing + release.
- GIT tools + understanding of branching methods such as Gitflow.
- Technical Tools: Package builders (Webpack, Gulp), package management tools (Yarn, NPM)
- Agile/Scrum development environments.
- The Person: approachable, positive, collaborative, organised, creative, problem-solving, innovative + hard-working.
- Benefits: 26 days holidays + pension + bonus + flexible working + gym + subsidised restaurant + free parking + training/development + More!
- Portfolio of previous example work is preferred.