Website Josh Winfield
Front-End Development Lead
London (Fully Remote)
A chance to join an leading energy FTSE 100 company with a brand new Division. You will be able to work either fully remotely from home (WFH), or on a hybrid basis.
Interviews will be conducted remotely by phone or video-call. Start ideally Feb/March 2022:
- Leading a team off 5 Developers involved at every phase of the development cycle: requirements capture, design, development, testing + release.
- GIT tools + understanding of branching methods such as Gitflow.
- Technical Tools: Package builders (Webpack, Gulp), package management tools (Yarn, NPM)
- Agile/Scrum development environments.
- The Person: approachable, positive, collaborative, organised, creative, problem-solving, innovative + hard-working.
- Benefits: 26 days holidays + 10% bonus + pension + flexible working + gym + subsidised restaurant + free parking + training/development + More!