Website Daniel Leahy
IT Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 – £30,000 (DOE) + Commission (Uncapped) + Benefits
Syntax is an independently-owned IT, Digital + Tech recruiter based in Derby, with experience spanning 3 decades.
We're looking for a talented IT Recruitment Consultant to join our friendly team of IT recruiters in Derby. Start ideally August / September 2022:
Skills, Experience + Responsibilities:
- IT Recruitment – previous IT, Digital or Tech recruitment domain experience is preferred.
- 360 Recruitment – managing the end-to-end recruitment life-cycle including: job orders, candidate sourcing, database search, advertising, CV submission, interviews/offers, on-boarding, contracts + post-placement support.
- Account Management – managing existing client relationships + delivering IT recruitment services to a high standard.
- Relationship Building – developing strong working relationships with IT clients and candidates.
- Business Development – generating New Business Sales and on-boarding new clients including: cold calls, outbound telephone sales, client meetings + engaging with clients directly by phone, email and F2F.
- Negotiation – negotiating Terms & Conditions with clients to ensure win-win for all parties and to promote long-term, sustainable relationships at healthy margins.
- Customer Experience – ensuring clients and candidates experience the highest possible standards of customer service and satisfaction.
- IT Literacy – proficient user of MS Office, Job Boards, LinkedIn + Social Media.
- Qualifications – Graduate / Degree-level preferred. However, we are equally as interested in your personal qualities, attitude, values + what drives you, not just your qualifications 'on paper'.
Why Join Us?
- Market-leading £ Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE) + Hybrid Working + Laptop + Mobile + Pension + Fast-Track Career Progression + Achievable Targets + Training / Coaching + Autonomy.
- Training / Development – we invest heavily in our people. We want you to be the best possible version of yourself and we’re big on nurturing talent from within. We offer ongoing coaching, mentoring + professional training.
- Our People – we have an amazing, diverse team of people at Syntax with a real mix of personalities, experience-levels, gender, ages and ethnic backgrounds. We welcome people from all walks of life and we recruit on the basis of merit, attitude and values.
- Working Environment – We offer an informal, friendly and positive working environment. We treat people as grown-ups and trust them to deliver what's expected of them.
- Job Security – we are an established, healthy business with a 30 year track record. Many of our key people have been with us for 10+ years and are fully committed to driving our business forward.
- Technology – you'll have access to best-in-class CRM recruitment software to help you succeed in your role, including the best-in-class Bullhorn system.
- Work-Life Balance – we're all human. We understand that everyone has different personal circumstances, family commitments and challenges.
- Our Values – we are a team of committed professionals with strong shared values and a great team ethos. We work hard to ensure that we live up to our core values: Empathy, Service, Energy, Ownership, Going the Extra Mile + having Fun!
- Our Mission – our goal is to make businesses better by providing outstanding IT talent and to help talented people find inspiring, engaging careers that fulfil their full potential.
We're keen to talk to people who share our values + ethos. People who are driven, ambitious + seeking a professional, rewarding career.
If this sounds like you please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you!