Website Richard Robey
IT Service Delivery Manager
£35,000 – £40,000 + Benefits
IT Service Delivery Manager needed for a superb permanent career opportunity in Nottingham. Delivering IT services that support + improve business processes company-wide.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic there is scope to work 2-3 days/week from home + with the rest of the time based within a Covid-secure office. Start in Jan/Feb 2022 (subject to notice).
Key skills, experience + duties would include:
- Building strong working relationships with IT vendors who provide day-to-day IT tech support services.
- Management of IT suppliers, including regular service reviews, improvement plans + contract negotiation / renewals.
- Strategic development of IT capability + identifying new technologies to support improved business performance.
- Creating a roadmap of IT projects, priorities + identifying opportunities for cost / risk reduction.
- Controlling IT budgets, IT Assets + IT procurement including engaging with group-level purchasing team.
- Responsible for IT/Cyber Security, including IT regulatory standards (Cyber Essentials Plus + ISO 27001).
- Ensuring IT processes, policies + procedures compliant + robust.
- Background experience in managing Desktops, IT Network Infrastructure + IT Operations would be helpful.
- Technical Environment: Desktops, Networks, Infrastructure, Office 365, Cloud AWS, Azure + Cloud PBX.
- Soft Skills: relationship building, negotiation, communication, problem solving, self-starter, planning + organisation.
- Qualifications: ITIL Service Management + Prince2 certifications would be advantageous.
- Benefits Package: 12% Bonus + Pension + 25 days holiday + Life Assurance + Medical + Employee Discounts + More.