Website Daniel Leahy
IT Service Desk Lead
£30,000 (DOE) + Benefits
IT Service Desk Lead needed for an established + growing business based near Derby. Start ideally in Jan/Feb 2022.
Currently working mainly remotely from home (WFH), with some time working from the office on a 'hybrid' basis as the COVID-19 situation becomes clearer.
Key skills, experience + duties will include:
- Managing, overseeing + supervising the IT Service Desk + leading a team of 1st/2nd Line Support Engineers.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the IT Service Desk + that IT incidents / requests are managed in a timely manner.
- Must have proven hands-on IT technical ability + acting as technical escalation point for more complex IT incidents + tasks.
- Coordinating IT Service Desk team resources with the IT Infrastructure team for project rollouts / upgrades.
- Working closely with the Head of IT + liaising with 3rd party support suppliers.
- Benefits: 25 days holiday, extra holiday with length of service, Pension, Life Assurance, Health / Dental Insurance, Training & Professional Development + Flexible Benefits Scheme.