Website Daniel Leahy
IT Support Analyst
Malton (North Yorkshire)
£25,000 + On-Call + Benefits
IT Support Analyst needed for a superb permanent career opportunity based in Malton (North Yorkshire). Start ideally in October/November 2022.
A chance to join a leading global manufacturing business. Working as part of an IT Support & Operations Team providing providing 24/7 cover on shift-rota basis.
Key experience + tasks will include:
- Diagnosing, trouble-shooting and resolving IT support incidents for end users across a range of IT Software / Hardware.
- Managing IT change and service requests to agreed service levels (SLAs).
- Escalating any serious or complex IT issues to address recurring service issues.
- Liaising with end users, external 3rd party suppliers + customers both face-to-face and remotely.
- Ensuring IT asset management process is followed for end user devices, including user access control and licencing.
- Must have a full UK driving licence and be open to travel to other sites.
- On-call rota (1 week in 4), with additional on-call allowance payment.