Website Daniel Leahy
Mobile Apps Developer
to £47,000 (DOE) + Benefits
A chance to join an established + growing business with a collaborative and positive working environment who are transforming their range of digital services.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic there will be scope to work remotely from home until restrictions are lifted.
Interviews will be conducted remotely by phone or video-call. Start ASAP ideally during Autumn 2021.
Key experience + duties will include:
- Working on a range of enterprise-level mobile applications development projects using React Native, Objective-C, Swift and Java.
- Engaging closely with key stakeholders including digital designers, testers + software product owners.
- Working end-to-end, from feasibility through to design, development, testing and post go-live support.
- The Person: approachable, positive, collaborative, organised, logical, professional, proactive + hard-working.
- Benefits: 26 days holidays + pension + bonus + flexible working + gym + subsidised restaurant + free parking + training/development + More!