Website Daniel Leahy
to £57,000 (DOE) + Benefits
.Net Developer needed for a superb career opportunity based near Derby. Full-stack .NET development experience preferred. This company is open to Web Developers of all levels from junior and mid-level to senior developers.
A chance to join an established + growing business with a collaborative and positive working environment who are in the process of transforming a range of digital services.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic there will be scope to work remotely from home until restrictions are lifted.
Interviews will be conducted remotely by phone or video-call. Start ASAP ideally during Autumn 2021:
- Working in small project teams involved at every phase of the web development cycle: requirements capture, design, development, testing + release.
- Strong hands-on .NET web development experience ideally full-stack.
- Technical Environment: ASP.NET, .NET Core, C#, WCF, Web APl, React, CSS, HTML, GraphQL, TypeScript, jQuery, Web Forms, MVC, SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- Working knowledge of Source Control, Dependency Injection, Continuous Integration (CI) + Continuous Deployment (CD).
- Experience of Cloud-based architecture preferred (-eg- Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Agile environments preferred including: Scrum, TDD + BDD.
- The Person: approachable, positive, collaborative, organised, logical, problem-solver, proactive + hard-working.
- Benefits: 26 days holidays + pension + bonus + flexible working + gym + subsidised restaurant + free parking + training/development + More!