Website Daniel Leahy
Reading (Hybrid Remote)
£60,000 – £75,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Scrum Master needed for a permanent career opportunity based in Reading (Berkshire). Includes the option to work remotely from home (WFH) on a 'hybrid' basis.
A chance to join a leading global digital transformation business, delivering large-scale IT modernisation programmes for Government / Public Sector clients.
Must either hold active SC Security Clearance or be fully eligible to undergo the SC Security vetting process. Start ideally Jan/Feb 2023.
Key skills, experience + tasks will include:
- Managing a Scrum team of around 10 people.
- Embedding + applying Scrum principles, practices, theory + approaches.
- Experience of typical Scrum/Agile approaches such as burndown techniques, retrospectives + bug handling.
- Guiding / mentoring the Scrum team including: facilitation, removing blockers, conflict resolution, assessing Scrum maturity levels.
- Scrum / Agile ceremonies, stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives + Agile/Scrum games.
- Scrum Master Certifications preferred -ie- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM).
- Government / Public Sector domain experience strongly preferred.